Recruitment Business Partner at Maersk
Views:94 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Equipment Maintenance & Repairs Inspector (3-10 yrs)
We offer an exciting opportunity to manage Equipment Maintenance & Repairs at India.
As the EMR Inspector, your will be responsible for the ensuring availability and quality of containers across North India, East India and Gujarat.
You will be responsible for:
- Proactively coordinating with key stakeholders to ensure we balance local customer equipment requirements with empty container cost.
- Ensure highest quality EMR estimation & repair services across all facilities at lowest unit cost.
- Proactively collaborate with local equipment & commercial team to manage seasonal spikes seamlessly and customer rejections.
- Ensure Repair TAT, Repair Unit Cost, PTI Quality, Warranty and 3rd party recovery are effectively managed.
- Facilitate Commercial team to gain more insight on depot handling, damage identification, 3rd party recovery & repair process to help them managing customer interactions on these topics more easily
- A strong reefer container repairs knowledge is MUST
The ideal candidate will be a dedicated and structured team player, capable of effectively engaging with key stakeholders.
The role is placed at Delhi office, and reports into IBS Area Equ & EMR Manager.