Equipment Planning Role - Manufacturing Process (3-10 yrs)
1. Preparation of RFQ, SOR based on available information & based on assumptions.
2. Making concept layout for flexible production volumes
3. Good cross functional team management
4. Preparation of process flow, pfmea.
5. Techno-commercial discussion with potential line builders.
6. Preparation of timeline with key milestones to put the assembly line into production.
7. Implementation of Industry 4.0 & Digital manufacturing
8. Able to calculate JPH based on flexible production volumes.
9. Budget Costing for assembly line
10. Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders
11. Assess current manufacturing processes and modify them to accommodate new variants, to improve productivity.
12. Develop manufacturing process by studying product requirements in co-ordination with assembly line builders.
13. Process design in line safety and regulatory requirements.