Manager - Human Resource at Eruvaka Technologies
Views:270 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Eruvaka Technologies - Engineer - Industrial Design (3-10 yrs)
About Us :
We at Eruvaka Technologies are seeking industrial designers design next-generation products as well as refine and evolve existing product lines that our customers use. He/she should help in translating user insights into actionable design opportunities.
Focusing on the physical aspects of the product, he/she employs an understanding of user needs, business requirements, aesthetics, form, proportion, materials, and manufacturing processes to create elegant forms that are aesthetically pleasing, usable and manufacturable.
Major Areas of Responsibilities & Authorities :
- 3-5 years of hands-on product development experience
- Collaborate with internal customers to establish the design brief, including the concept, performance and production criteria;
- Collaborate cross functionally with Product Management, Engineering teams to generate outstanding design solutions and also extend support to CFT throughout the product development lifecycle .
- Contribute to cross-functional brainstorming and team meetings.
- Create high quality design concepts and compelling presentations for stakeholders.
- Identifying the suitability and availability of materials;
- Create high fidelity appearance prototypes of design concepts for design reviews.
- Maintain a forward understanding of design and consumer trends and standard methodologies.
- Understanding of the engineering calculation for product architecture.
- Understanding of Product reliability.
- Knowledge of relevant Indian standards (BIS) and key International (like IEC etc)
- Should have good Knowledge of Communication protocols ( RF,DALI/DMX Interface),Control Systems.
- B.E/B.Tech from Industrial Design/Mechanical.