Manager - Human Resource at Eruvaka Technologies
Views:379 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Eruvaka Technologies - Executive - Procurement (4-8 yrs)
Eruvaka Technologies is hiring for "Procurement Executive"
Role & Responsibility :
- Purchase goods, materials, components or services in line with specified cost, quality and delivery targets.
- Ensure continuous supply of required goods and materials and communicate any supply problems which may pose a risk or impact on business operations.
- Deliver briefs, updates and reports as and when required .
- Understand Materials Requirements Planning (MRP)/Distribution Requirements Planning (DRP) process Action for all new buys, push, pull, cancel, pre-delivery confirmations to the supplier and monitor past due POs Receive and evaluate supplier responses and take appropriate action & escalations Ensure the suppliers to deliver purchased items in a timely manner.
- Alert production on planning of any potential issues.
- Work directly with planning to review and coordinate total demand and demand changes
- Work with planning to review Engineering Change Order (ECO) impact on open orders Complete resolution of Accounts Payable issues-Follow up with Finance team for timely payments.
- Review and resolve suppliers invoice holds.
- Manage the material on order with suppliers so as not to exceed the plants inventory goal.
- The release of Purchase Order.
What we will look for ?
- Experience of Handling Suppliers with proper relationship and trust.
- Sourcing Electric, Electronics, ElectroMechanical, Mechanical parts as per R&D need.
- Purchase of regular BOM parts for Production.
- Maintaining tracker for end to end PO activity.
- Managing payment cycle as per the promised payment terms with suppliers.
- Planning PO release based on the Inventory safety stock & Shipment forecast.
- Talking with CFT and decide on the return/replacement of NG goods.
- Budgeting for next 3 months based on the shipments forecast.
- Maintaining Inventory data for all the BOM parts.
- Getting different quotes from various suppliers, compare w.r.t. Cost, Quality & Service.
- Managing GRN entries in Inventory & sending monthly stock report to accounts.
- Analytical Skills You will be working with multiple vendors to ensure timely production and smooth flow of parts and managing the supply chain.
- Decision-Making Skills You will need to use the information you have gathered to make decisions along with the team.