Manager - Human Resource at Eruvaka Technologies
Views:525 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Eruvaka Technologies - Executive - Procurement (4-8 yrs)
Eruvaka Technologies is hiring for "Procurement Executive"
Role & Responsibility :
- Purchase goods, materials, components or services in line with specified cost, quality and delivery targets.
- Ensure continuous supply of required goods and materials and communicate any supply problems which may pose a risk or impact on business operations.
- Deliver briefs, updates and reports as and when required .
- Understand Materials Requirements Planning (MRP)/Distribution Requirements Planning (DRP) process Action for all new buys, push, pull, cancel, pre-delivery confirmations to the supplier and monitor past due POs Receive and evaluate supplier responses and take appropriate action & escalations Ensure the suppliers to deliver purchased items in a timely manner.
- Alert production on planning of any potential issues.
- Work directly with planning to review and coordinate total demand and demand changes
- Work with planning to review Engineering Change Order (ECO) impact on open orders Complete resolution of Accounts Payable issues-Follow up with Finance team for timely payments.
- Review and resolve suppliers invoice holds.
- Manage the material on order with suppliers so as not to exceed the plants inventory goal.
- The release of Purchase Order.
What we will look for ?
- Experience of Handling Suppliers with proper relationship and trust.
- Sourcing Electric, Electronics, ElectroMechanical, Mechanical parts as per R&D need.
- Purchase of regular BOM parts for Production.
- Maintaining tracker for end to end PO activity.
- Managing payment cycle as per the promised payment terms with suppliers.
- Planning PO release based on the Inventory safety stock & Shipment forecast.
- Talking with CFT and decide on the return/replacement of NG goods.
- Budgeting for next 3 months based on the shipments forecast.
- Maintaining Inventory data for all the BOM parts.
- Getting different quotes from various suppliers, compare w.r.t. Cost, Quality & Service.
- Managing GRN entries in Inventory & sending monthly stock report to accounts.
- Analytical Skills You will be working with multiple vendors to ensure timely production and smooth flow of parts and managing the supply chain.
- Decision-Making Skills You will need to use the information you have gathered to make decisions along with the team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.