Manager - Human Resource at Eruvaka Technologies
Views:217 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Eruvaka Technologies - Lead - New Product Development (3-10 yrs)
- As NPD for Product Design, you will lead a team of talented product designers (Mechanical & Electrical). This team is responsible for taking complex information and building comprehensive products. You will influence the whole design team in development of the product.
- You will work closely with the stakeholders to understand the organization needs and work on New Product Development and improve upon existing products.
- You will make sure that there are good processes in place so that designers can focus on delivering awesome features.
- You will help designers set clear goals, provide feedback, and manage project workloads while pitching in where needed.
- Collaborate with and coach design team through complex design problems, product ideation, and any interpersonal issues that arise.
- Take ownership for product design; this includes but not limited to design guidelines, establishing a design system, and setting up timelines.
- Molding, over-molding, and micro-molding knowledge and experience preferred.
- Lead Technical Reviews and be the lead R&D voice in Design Reviews.
- Partner closely with Project Managers, Product Design Owners, and Quality Assurance.
- Primary point of contact for the project technical deliverables and interface with cross-functional teams, including Subject Matter Experts, Functional Managers, Project Management, and Senior Management.
- Responsible for guiding cross-functional teams through device design control processes with responsibility for translating project objectives into execution and specification levels.
- Expected to provide input to risk process, perform Engineering Investigations, and be a voice of knowledge for process development, problem solving, issue resolution and risk mitigation.
- Directs teams in the determination of acceptability of correction, as assigned - corrective and preventative actions by considering impacts on performance, safety, costs, fielded product, manufacturing, and other factors.
- Anticipates potential conflict situations and proactively proposes solutions and resolves conflict situations, project bottlenecks as they arise, negotiating effectively with project teams.
- Prepares project reports, analyses and delivers presentations to leadership as requested.
- Coach and mentor designers to drive strong performance and support career growth.
- Define and establish effective design processes that emphasize user-centered design techniques, leverage user research, and foster an environment of excellence.
- Have an active voice in the product strategy and have a clear vision on how to execute design work towards it.
Qualification and Experience :
- B.E/B.Tech. degree in Mechanical (or equivalent) and 8-10 years of experience, M.S. with 8+ year's relevant experience.
- Product design experience required.
- Must have experience or advanced training and demonstrate proficiency with CAD, TQM, statistical methods, problem analysis and resolution, and design of prototype experiments.
- Extensive cross-functional team experience, including technical and non-technical work.