Manager - Human Resource at Eruvaka Technologies
Views:414 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Eruvaka Technologies - PCB Layout Designer (3-6 yrs)
PCB Layout Designer
About Eruvaka :
Eruvaka Technologies serves the aquaculture industry by designing and building advanced feeding systems that utilize complex algorithms, IoT and machine learning to precisely feed the shrimp. These systems help farmers to improve the profitability, protect the pond eco-systems by reducing the feed usage and provides the farmers with valuable insights. With customers in over 8 countries, we are expanding rapidly to deploy our systems across the world to achieve our mission of sustainable aquaculture.
Eruvaka Corporate Office is based out of Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India with diverse team. Our working environment is fast paced and highly collaborative, and employees are excited to use their talents to develop systems which will transform the World of Aquaculture.
- Minimum 3 to 6 years in core domain as PCB Layout designing.
- Exposure to designing of boards.
Role & Responsibility :
- Expertise in PCB Design Tools like Orcad / Allegro/ Altium/ Eagle.
- Should have experience in service-based company on High Speed commercial board PCB Design. Experience in Analog/RF design, Power supply is an advantage.
- Strong understanding of schematic interpretation
- Must have worked with High Speed interfaces like DDR, PCIe, SATA, HDMI etc.
- Should have worked in Multi-layer complex PCBs, HDI vias, Blind/buried Via technologies.
- Must be able to handle project individually from schematics to Gerber and complete within timeline.
- Strong knowledge in understanding of EMI/EMC issues.
- Good knowledge in DFM, DFA and implementing it in Layout
- B.E/B.Tech - ECE/EEE.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.