Manager - Human Resource at Eruvaka Technologies
Views:327 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Eruvaka Technologies - Plant Manager (5-15 yrs)
Job brief :
We are looking for a Plant Manager to drive continuous improvement and optimisation of all processes.
Plant Manager Job Duties :
The Plant Manager will oversee all daily operations of the plant from production and manufacturing to ensure procedures are followed. They develop processes that will maximize safety, quality and productivity.
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers- expectations
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimising unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results
- Implement strategies in alignment with new initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus for NPD & NPI team.
- Monitor daily operations and trigger corrective actions
- Share a trusting relationship with work group and recruit, manage and develop plant staff
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective returns
- Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts
- Proven work experience as a Plant Manager - Exp > 15 Yrs.
- Proven managerial experience - Automobile industry / Auto ancillaryindustry / Home appliances.
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources)
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise
- Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand/order creation, inventory and stewardship processes
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by example
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills