Manager - Human Resource at Eruvaka Technologies
Views:410 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Eruvaka Technologies - Product Design Engineer (3-9 yrs)
About Eruvaka :
Eruvaka Technologies serves the aquaculture industry by designing and building advanced feeding systems that utilise complex algorithms, IoT and machine learning to precisely feed the shrimp. These systems help farmers to improve the profitability, protect the pond eco-systems by reducing the feed usage and provides the farmers with valuable insights. With customers in over 10 countries, we are expanding rapidly to deploy our systems across the world to achieve our mission of sustainable aquaculture.
Role & Responsibility :
- Be responsible, co-ordinate and manage a range of new product development from Concept to production
- Understand the Mechanical and Electrical requirements of a product and ensure that the design meets the functional requirement.
- Proficient in 3D modelling (part & sheet metal) and drawing using Solidworks / Creo Software
- Good Conceptual, problem solving and Analytical Skills.
- Should be Self-Motivated, Adaptive, Passionate about results and a Good Team Player.
- Strong Technical Aptitude with Willingness to learn new technologies quickly.
Experience & Qualification :
1. 3 years experience in product design.
2. B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering