Manager - Human Resource at Eruvaka Technologies
Views:940 Applications:164 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Eruvaka Technologies - Product Manager - New Product Development (5-15 yrs)
- Collaborate with and coach design team through complex design problems, product ideation, and any interpersonal issues that arise.
- Take ownership for product design; this includes but not limited to design guidelines, establishing a design system, and setting up timelines.
- Roto-molding, injection molding and blow molding knowledge and experience preferred.
- Lead Technical Reviews and be the lead R&D voice in Design Reviews.
- Primary point of contact for the project technical deliverables and interface with cross-functional teams.
- Good understanding in Sheet Metal design and prototyping.
- Responsible for guiding cross-functional teams through device design control processes with responsibility for translating project objectives into execution and specification levels.
- Expected to provide input to risk process, perform Engineering Investigations, and be a voice of knowledge for process development, problem solving, issue resolution and risk mitigation.
- Directs teams in the determination of acceptability of correction, as assigned - corrective and preventative actions by considering impacts on performance, safety, costs, fielded product, manufacturing, and other factors.
- Anticipates potential conflict situations and proactively proposes solutions and resolves conflict situations, project bottlenecks as they arise, negotiating effectively with project teams.
- Prepares project reports, analyses and delivers presentations to leadership as requested.
- Coach and mentor designers to drive strong performance and support career growth.
- Define and establish effective design processes that emphasize user-centered design techniques, leverage user research, and foster an environment of excellence.
- Have an active voice in the product design strategy and have a clear vision on how to execute design work towards it.
- Must have prior experience in implementing project from concept till production stage.