Manager - Human Resource at Eruvaka Technologies
Views:1838 Applications:352 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:108
Eruvaka Technologies - Product Manager - New Product Development (5-15 yrs)
- Collaborate with and coach design team through complex design problems, product ideation, and any interpersonal issues that arise.
- Take ownership for product design; this includes but not limited to design guidelines, establishing a design system, and setting up timelines.
- Roto-molding, injection molding and blow molding knowledge and experience preferred.
- Lead Technical Reviews and be the lead R&D voice in Design Reviews.
- Primary point of contact for the project technical deliverables and interface with cross-functional teams.
- Good understanding in Sheet Metal design and prototyping.
- Responsible for guiding cross-functional teams through device design control processes with responsibility for translating project objectives into execution and specification levels.
- Expected to provide input to risk process, perform Engineering Investigations, and be a voice of knowledge for process development, problem solving, issue resolution and risk mitigation.
- Directs teams in the determination of acceptability of correction, as assigned - corrective and preventative actions by considering impacts on performance, safety, costs, fielded product, manufacturing, and other factors.
- Anticipates potential conflict situations and proactively proposes solutions and resolves conflict situations, project bottlenecks as they arise, negotiating effectively with project teams.
- Prepares project reports, analyses and delivers presentations to leadership as requested.
- Coach and mentor designers to drive strong performance and support career growth.
- Define and establish effective design processes that emphasize user-centered design techniques, leverage user research, and foster an environment of excellence.
- Have an active voice in the product design strategy and have a clear vision on how to execute design work towards it.
- Must have prior experience in implementing project from concept till production stage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.