Manager - Human Resource at Eruvaka Technologies
Views:417 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Eruvaka Technologies - Senior Manager - Quality (7-15 yrs)
About Eruvaka :
Eruvaka Technologies serves the Aquaculture industry by designing and building advanced pond management and diagnostic systems that utilize complex algorithms, IoT and machine learning to precisely feed the shrimp and monitor the pond parameters 24x7. These systems help farmers to improve profitability, protect pond eco-systems by reducing the feed usage significantly and provides farmers with valuable actionable insights. With customers in over 10 countries, we are expanding rapidly to deploy our systems across the world to achieve our mission of sustainable aquaculture.
To know more about us, visit: www.eruvaka.com
To know more about our products, visit: https://youtu.be/TjKCTJjBhUU
What we need..!
We are looking for an experienced Senior Quality Manager to ensure that our products and services meet all necessary requirements before they reach the customer.
Responsible for all areas of the Quality function and provide support within Operations. Lead and develop the Quality Management system, striving for best in class products and business practices to deliver to the customers expectations, managing teams and projects across the business.
Description of the Role :
- Understanding customer needs and requirements to develop and implement effective quality assurance and Quality control processes and strategies.
- Align Quality Assurance and Quality Control activities to meet the overall Quality objectives and Quality mission of the company.
- Manage Quality Assurance and Quality Control activities including planning and execution leveraging best practices, training, tools and techniques, world class methodologies and quality processes
- Work with intra company department leads, customers and suppliers for achieving the best quality practices and standards.
- Setting requirements for raw material or intermediate products from suppliers and monitoring their compliance
- Ensure that the organizations Quality Management System conform to customer, internal, ISO and regulatory/legal requirements.
- Ensure evaluation of, and reporting on, vendor quality systems.
- Conduct inspection (examination) of incoming materials, ensuring that they meet requirements.
- Manage the monitoring, measurement and review of processes, especially those that affect the quality of the organizations products.
- Establish and sustain a well-trained, highly skilled, highly motivated quality team
- Conduct periodic KPI/Quality performance Review Meetings with Leadership/Higher Management and Team members.
- Periodic Quality data reporting and review with all stakeholders (internal/external) on the performances, analysis and improvement plans
- Responsible for accuracy and timely inspection/calibration of monitoring and measuring devices.
- Achieve excellence in Quality performances.
- Evolve robust QA/QC procedures and processes.
- Establish measurements, In-depth analysis, short term and long term actions.
- Drive Root Causing, containment actions, preventive actions and fixes for issues.
- Ensure strict compliance to all procedures and processes involved in the manufacture of products.
- Planning and management of Certifications and Audits (Internal/Customer/Supplier).
- Plan and achieve Key Performance Indicator targets.
- Customer complaint management including preparing and submitting report to customers.
- Customer, Supplier interfacing and communications.
- Customer, Supplier, In Process Quality performance tracking and Management.
- Risk assessment and mitigation.
- Raw material / Assembly part inspection and qualification approval.
- Identification and closure of training needs of resources.
- Employee performance assessments.
- Actively participating in Vendor identification/Vendor Qualification/Vendor selection/Vendor development & Vendor Management.
- Participate in Product and Process qualifications.
- Quality Documentations and robust document control.
- Product returns and analysis (RMA) Management.
- Reporting to the CEO on a day to day basis.
- Cross functional operational capabilities to drive improvements.
- Strong experience working within a multi-cultural, global organization and customer base.
- Strong customer focus
- Demonstrated experience establishing and managing proactive quality processes and solutions
- Experienced in coordinating cross-functional activities
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and influence others
- Experienced facilitator and coach
- Skilled in defining, coordinating and performing planned and random process audits
- Strong bias toward mistake-proofing
Behavioral Competencies :
- Engineering Graduate preferably in Mechanical course.
- Min Overall experience of 8+ Years in handling End to End Quality Control/ Assurance activities in reputed Electronic Product manufacturing industry.
- Experience in Customer, Product, Process Quality Management.
- Experience in Supplier Quality Management, Incoming Goods Inspection (covering Electronics, Mechanicals, PCB, Cables, Standard and Custom parts)
- Experience in Prototyping, NPD/NPI & Mass Production Quality activities.
- Good working knowledge of ISO9001, ISO14001, and ISO 18000 certifications
- Good knowledge of 5S, Kaizen, SPC, Lean & Six Sigma techniques.
- Good knowledge of Control plans and FMEA.
- Good knowledge of various Inspection methodologies, techniques and best practices.