HR Executive - BP at Eskay Elevators
Views:142 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Eskay Elevators - Senior Technician (3-10 yrs)
Job Description :
Basic Information :
Position Title : Senior Technician
Department : Maintenance
Reporting To : Zone In-Charge
Job Purpose :
- This role holder is responsible for all the technical (maintenance/ repair) activities of elevators, escalators, under his portfolio in compliance with overall objectives of ESKAY elevator. This role is also responsible for day-to-day operation activities at site and ensuring zero incidents and with zero or minimum break downs & customer complaints.
Key Responsibilities :
Core Responsibilities :
Maintenance Planning :
- Elevators & escalators under portfolio should run with zero incidents and with zero or minimum break downs.
- Ensure that break downs are attended to efficiently and effectively.
- Capable of handling minor repairs.
- Responsible for ordering the requirement of spare parts well in time to zone in-charge.
- To ensure implementation of corrective and preventive action plan based on monthly statistical report of call-backs.
- Elevators & escalators under portfolio should run with zero or minimum breakdowns.
- Maintain rapport with customers.
- Suggest improvements.
Health, Safety and Environment
- Adherence to all safety procedures
- Use Personal Protection Equipment's at all times on duty.
- Actively participate in area safety meetings and review issues and progress
Minimum Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Competencies :
Qualifications : ITI or HSC science pass
Years of Experience : Relevant experience of 3 years and above
Job Specific Skills : Strong maintenance systems knowledge.
Language Skills : Fluent in local communication