HR Recruiter at Swift Placements
Views:504 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Estimation Engineer (1-2 yrs)
The JD is as below :
- Review of Instruction to Bidders (ITB)
- Preparation of pre-bid queries
- Mid tendering meeting with client
- Site visit during tender stage
- Preparation of site visit report
- Discussion with management on site visit
- Plot plan and P & ID study
- Preparation of BOQ from FEED Documents
- Co-ordination with Project, Sales and Procurement department
- Floating inquiries to subcontractor and vendors
- Follow up-of offers from various subcontractors for all disciplines
- Preparation of comparison sheet for various contractors
- Preparation of Direct and Indirect cost
- Submission of cost to sales department
- Scrutiny of tender documents
- Evaluating tender documents, drawings, & schedules
- Negotiations with suppliers on both technical and commercial aspects of product
- Delegating Draftsmen for quantity take offs, cross checking quantities.
- Making Pre-Qualification documents, both standards as well project specific questionnaires.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.