Manager HR at Conserve Solution
Views:87 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Estimation Engineer (3-5 yrs)
Job Purpose :
- To quantify drawings and assist in cost estimation.
- The objective of an estimation engineer is to estimate the value of project being tendered as a part of the business development.
About Conserve Group :
Established in 2016 in Qatar, to serve the Construction Sector with Engineering Design Support Services to companies in Asia, Middle East, Europe, Australia, Canada, US and other parts of the world, we are an exponentially growing engineering company with 230 People across the globe.
Conserve provides wide range of services for green building and MEP solutions.
- Engineering design and support such as Architectural drawings, Structural drawings, MEP, BIM modeling, CAD services and 3D scanning.
- Sustainability such as LEED services, GSAS services, Energy services, CXA commissioning, Environmental services, Acoustical services, CEEQUAL consultancy services and BREEAM.
- Simulation and analysis such as Simulation engineering, Structural analysis, Stress analysis, Surge analysis, Computational fluid dynamics, detailed engineering services and Building envelope design and simulation.
- Thermal Imaging - Infrared Thermography
Primary duties and responsibilities :
- Estimating the man-hours of Architecture, Structure and MEP Services.
- Estimation of the quantities for tender and verify bill of quantity. Preliminary costing and pricing.
- Responsible for costing & estimations, obtaining subcontract prices & supplier prices by floating sub-contractor enquiries and supplier enquiries.
- Assist in processing of service requests from sub-contractor enquiries and suppliers.
- Floating enquiries to vendors and service providers.
- Preparation of service orders & checklist of documents to be prepared for the submission of the bid.
- Responsible for processing and forwarding enquiries in a timely manner for materials, equipment's and subcontract proposals.
- Keeping record of quantities and estimation.
- Prepare and finalize the tender/bid documents and make timely submittal in full compliance as per tender requirements.
- Perform additional duties as and when assigned