Freelancer at The Hiring Consultants
Views:729 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Estimation Engineer - Architectural (2-4 yrs)
Job Description :
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Architecture, Interior or industrial design.
- Minimum 2-3 years of hands on experience in estimations, drafting, solid modeling.
- Experience in glass products is an added advantage
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Familiar with Takeoff tools like plan swift and Blue beam is an added advantage
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD and Solid-works is required to read drawings
- Experience in ERP or similar tool.
- Must have problem solving and Decision-making skills.
- Must have experience in understanding design and manufacturing feasibilities.
- Thorough understanding of construction, contracts and terminology.
- Ability to read, understand project specifications and Architectural drawings and design intent and technical documents in order to prepare estimates.
- Analyze, plan documents and other data to prepare cost & material estimates.
- Provide conceptual and hard bid estimates of projects.
- Ability to establish budgetary estimates.
- Identify and quantify cost factors, such as production time, materials, and labor expenses.
- Work with sales and engineering teams to prepare estimates and bids for clients.
- Must have good written and verbal, skill to communicate with USA team.