Senior Executive Talent Acquisition at First Step Consultancy
Views:205 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Estimation Engineer - BMS/HVAC (2-8 yrs)
An ideal candidate should have 2 to 5 years of work experience in sales support /Estimation in BMS, HVAC.
Job Description with Roles and Responsibilities :
The Estimation Engineer will report to the Manger - Estimation. As an Estimation Engineer, You will be integral in creating system solutions that meet the needs of our customers by developing accurate, timely and professional estimates. You will analyze the sales estimates to the customer requirements and provide guidance on factors to be used for competitive estimating. You will provide accurate and timely estimates which include scope, material, and labor effort by skilled discipline.
You will develop cost effective estimates and identify explicit proposal inclusions to be prepared within required timelines. Apply engineering knowledge, tools, and principals to develop systems improving for . Design high tech systems to integrate homes to manage comfort, efficiency, cost.
Desired Candidate Key Skills :
- Similar field Experience in Building Management Systems.
- Basic knowledge of HVAC system and Electrical works Mandatory.
- Software knowledge with Front end graphics design will be an added advantage.
- Exposure to turnkey proposal for BMS/Security /ACCESS control will be an added advantage
- Ability to read the design drawings & tenders Interaction with contractors and consultants
- Experience in Construction & Service /Maintenance industry
- An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
- Strong numerical aptitude
- Demonstrated proficiency with Excel
- Ability to meet and improve delivered financial results from implemented estimates.
- Good Working Knowledge on Windows, Microsoft Office (Specially in Excel), Microsoft Project,