HR Recruiter at Aanvikshiki HR Solutions
Views:791 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
ETP Chemist - RO & ETP Plant Operations (3-5 yrs)
- 3 -4 Years of Handling/ operate ETP/ STP
- PTRO(PLATE TUBE REVERSE OSMOSIS)/ MEE (Multiple Effect Evaporators)/ RO Handling.
- Hands on Knowledge of ETP is essential
- Responsible to operate, supervise monitor the day to day operation of ETP.
- Monitoring all the Effluent treatment plant equipment's maintain all equipment in healthy condition by ensuring that preventive maintenance schedule is followed and done.
- Monitoring STP operations. Monitoring the raw water availability for the day.
- Collect and store hazardous and non-hazardous waste.
- Responsible to Ensure Housekeeping of the, operation area.
- Should have sound knowledge of trouble shooting operational issue
- Knowledge of the mechanical, biological, and chemical processes involved in the operation of a wastewater treatment plant, maintaining the log book.
- Compliance to central and local statutory requirements through legal management process at site.
- Should have done Liasioning with authority and should knowledge of prepared Monthly Data and Portal.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.