ETP Operator - Effluent Treatment (2-5 yrs)
ETP Management (Chemical Engineer knowledge in handling ETP)
- Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP)
Skills and responsibilities of the operator :
The objective is to make sure the staff is able to ensure a proper operation of the ETP. Therefore the factory needs to control that :
- The ETP operator is competent and knowledgeable to control the ETP;
- The ETP operator's tasks and responsibilities are clearly defined and followed.
- ETP manager/operator who will be the responsible person for the overall ETP operation and maintenance.
The profile of the ETP operator should be in line with the requirements below :
- Technical background experience in operating a wastewater treatment plant;
- Knowledge in microbiology and environmental chemistry and experience in sampling and testing water;
- Experience in performing daily checks of the wastewater treatment process;
- Understanding of the machinery used for wastewater treatment and pumping system;
- Ability to diagnose and correct wastewater treatment plant malfunctions.
Provide clear duties and responsibilities to the ETP operator (who might share the tasks among his team) and make sure he/she knows how to use the ETP operation & maintenance manual and understands its content. Operator's tasks are :
- Follow the instructions of the ETP operation & maintenance manual;
- Control dosage of chemicals and nutrients based on the wastewater characteristics;
- Operate and maintain the screens, grit removal devices, pumps, aerators, etc.;
- Perform the daily, weekly and monthly controls and preventive maintenance operations and detect troubles ;
- Ensure the water quality monitoring before, during and after treatment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.