HR at eTrio Automobiles Pvt Ltd
Views:767 Applications:189 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
eTrio Automobiles - Supply Chain Manager - Shipping Operations/Distribution Management (5-10 yrs)
Company Brief :
e-Trio an electric vehicle start up with a vision to create a three way transformation- decarbonizing environment, impacting businesses and improving livelihood. We are the only company in the country rolling out new EV products and electrifying existing ICE products and building an ecosystem for driving adoption across a range of electric vehicles including two, three and four wheelers. We are India's first and only company to obtain certification across retrofitment of four wheeler passenger and commercial vehicles. Our clientele includes leading e-commerce and logistics players including Amazon, Flipkart, GATI, Ikea, Lets Transport, Myntra among others.
Position : Supply Chain Manager (International)
- Supply chain manager is primarily responsible for planning and implementation of overall supply chain strategy with particular focus on China and India. The position would require understanding of EV business requirements to reduce costs and improve quality, efficiency, and productivity.
- The role would require the end to end supply chain management including vendor selection & development, goods procurement, price negotiation and logistics. The role would need you to build and maintain a healthy relationship with the vendors and work closely with the finance, product and production team to improve supply chain KPIs.
- The SCM would need to strong at problem solving, planning and should have good exposure to international supply chain to actively streamline business's supply-side activities to maximize customer value and gain a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
Key Job Responsibilities :
- Develop an efficient supply chain network across the world with special focus on China and India
- Assist logistics process for the development of new products, inventory maintenance, manufacturing, shipment and delivery, and returns on products.
- Optimization of end to end supply chain practices including custom clearance, trade laws and logistics flow to and from china.
- Optimize supply chain and work on continuous vendor development and management
- Read and comprehend legal documents, such as contracts or import/export agreements
- Keep detailed records, generate reports, analyse data, forecast issues and implement solutions to drive supply chain KPIs
- Build relationships within the company and with external parties, such as suppliers or distributors.
Location : Hyderabad
- B.E. / Diploma in engineering
- M.B.A or certification in supply-chain management is preferred
- 4-7 years of supply-chain management experience required
- Electrical vehicle industry is must with an exposure to supply chain management across china.
- Vendor evaluation for EV
- Technical understanding of EV
- Financial Acumen
- Negotiation skills
- Knowledge of international trade laws & BIS
Compensation : The final compensation shall be based on candidate's potential, experience & background.