Even Cargo - Stations Manager - Operations (0-5 yrs)
Even Cargo, is India's first and only, women driven logistics delivery company. We are working towards building a harmonious and gender just eco-system, with equal livelihood opportunity to every woman in Logistics. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and self- driven people. Even Cargo is seeking Stations Operations Manager for our Operations Team. Even Cargo, and its vision is highly appreciated, recognized and celebrated globally.
We're seeking a Stations Operation manager. In this role you will be responsible for driving up the delivery infrastructure in the city which includes identifying the locations for delivery stations and ensure rapid growth in the delivery infrastructure throughout the city.
Title : Stations Manager
Location : Delhi
Essential Functions :
- Defining the transportation process from FC to delivery stations
- Defining the delivery process from delivery station to customer address
- Ensure enough bandwidth in citywide delivery team to ensure peak time delivery management
- Conduct the performance appraisals of the station supervisors and mentor them for handling efficient operations
- Continuously improve the delivery process and attain a sustained level of delivery performance improvement
- Analysis of the data reports to identify performance bottlenecks and improve the performance
- Implement the formal process control and process improvement mechanisms such as Kaizen
Essential Skills :
- Strong leadership capabilities and people management skills
- Strong execution skills, Action oriented, go getter
- Resourceful to identify the way to get things done using limited resources
- Ability to work under pressure situations
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations and to come out with solutions as per the situations faced
Basic Qualifications :
- Any Graduation
- Experience in logistics field desirable and the experience in courier industry highly preferred
- People management experience. Experience in handling field team is highly desirable.
- Experience in handling live operation preferred (wherein decisions have to be taken on the spot and actions needs to be initiated right away)
- Knowledge of Delhi topography is an added advantage
- Experience in process improvement preferred with additional benefits for knowledge of specific methodologies such as six sigma, Kaizen etc.