Even Cargo - Team Lead - Fulfillment Center Operations (3-4 yrs)
- Even Cargo, is India's first and only, women driven logistics delivery company. We are working towards building a harmonious and gender just eco-system, with equal livelihood opportunity to every woman in Logistics. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and self- driven people. Even Cargo is seeking a Team Leader.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that you have properly trained people and that their needs are addressed so they can focus on their jobs.
- You will ensure policies including attendance tracking are implemented and administered fairly and consistently. This includes motivating, coaching, reporting, and providing feedback of associates performance including productivity, quality, and safety - as a means for achieving or exceeding expectations.
- The team leader will address discipline and/or performance issues for Associates including up to termination. In addition, you will work with your team to deliver for multiple partners of Even Cargo.
Title : Team Lead
Location : Nagpur
Essential Functions :
- Consolidate information from different sources to determine daily load plan requirements for the facility, then adjusting and executing accordingly.
- Allocate labor from various sources, lead meetings, direct and assign job duties to Associates
- Perform in depth problem solving in all areas to ensure successful and continuous operations
- Train, audit, and support Delivery Associates to perform standard operating procedures and utilizing equipment and software
- Ensure FC associates have proper tools to perform the job and coordinate repair or replacement when needed
- Communicate with internal and external suppliers using all communication channels available
- Report and escalate systemic issues to management as necessary and in a timely manner
- Review and update Standard Operating Procedures according to Even Cargo practices
- Participate in initiatives to ensure Safety and Operational Excellence
- -Fully understand processes and daily goals, and make recommendations to improve performance
- Perform administrative duties, and additional functions, as needed and determined by management
Basic Qualifications :
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
- Direct management experience for employees in a retail, distribution, or logistics environment
- Candidates must be flexible to work weekends and or evenings.
- Experience working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to use computer and wireless technology
Preferred Qualifications :
- Strong computer skills using MS office products.
- Management of a minimum of 30 employees
- Interest in long term career development through assignments in multiple fulfillment centers across the nation
- Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to problem solve and prioritize with little guidance
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with all levels of associates and management
- Experience leading kaizen or continuous improvement events
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.