Even Cargo - Team Lead - Fulfillment Center Operations (3-4 yrs)
- Even Cargo, is India's first and only, women driven logistics delivery company. We are working towards building a harmonious and gender just eco-system, with equal livelihood opportunity to every woman in Logistics. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and self- driven people. Even Cargo is seeking a Team Leader.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that you have properly trained people and that their needs are addressed so they can focus on their jobs.
- You will ensure policies including attendance tracking are implemented and administered fairly and consistently. This includes motivating, coaching, reporting, and providing feedback of associates performance including productivity, quality, and safety - as a means for achieving or exceeding expectations.
- The team leader will address discipline and/or performance issues for Associates including up to termination. In addition, you will work with your team to deliver for multiple partners of Even Cargo.
Title : Team Lead
Location : Nagpur
Essential Functions :
- Consolidate information from different sources to determine daily load plan requirements for the facility, then adjusting and executing accordingly.
- Allocate labor from various sources, lead meetings, direct and assign job duties to Associates
- Perform in depth problem solving in all areas to ensure successful and continuous operations
- Train, audit, and support Delivery Associates to perform standard operating procedures and utilizing equipment and software
- Ensure FC associates have proper tools to perform the job and coordinate repair or replacement when needed
- Communicate with internal and external suppliers using all communication channels available
- Report and escalate systemic issues to management as necessary and in a timely manner
- Review and update Standard Operating Procedures according to Even Cargo practices
- Participate in initiatives to ensure Safety and Operational Excellence
- -Fully understand processes and daily goals, and make recommendations to improve performance
- Perform administrative duties, and additional functions, as needed and determined by management
Basic Qualifications :
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
- Direct management experience for employees in a retail, distribution, or logistics environment
- Candidates must be flexible to work weekends and or evenings.
- Experience working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to use computer and wireless technology
Preferred Qualifications :
- Strong computer skills using MS office products.
- Management of a minimum of 30 employees
- Interest in long term career development through assignments in multiple fulfillment centers across the nation
- Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to problem solve and prioritize with little guidance
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with all levels of associates and management
- Experience leading kaizen or continuous improvement events