HR at Excitel Broadband
Views:72 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
EXCITEL - Field Engineer (0-4 yrs)
What we are looking for :
- Access Network (Hybrid Fiber & Ethernet) Operations and Maintenance for Delhi with a major focus on resolving network faults and building resilience with improved quality of service
Required skills :
- Working knowledge on technical devices like OTDR, Splicing Machine etc.
- Technical fault rectification of network based on FTTH
- Knowledge of OLT/ONU network configuration
- 0-4 Years of experience
- Technical Diploma/Technical Graduate/Graduate
Who will be preferred :
- Basic Knowledge and experience in Planning, Designing & Implementing Broadband networks (METRO ETHERNET/FTTH/FTTB) with a focus on deploying access networks.
- Basic knowledge on FIber & Ethernet deployments on streets, it's working & integration on converged ( Internet & Cable) fiber networks.
- Oversee resource planning and assist in sizing work.
- Achieve SLA on network O & M and Service calls
- Coordination with Partners, internal verticals to ensure timely/ quality activities.
- Address technical issues on the ground.(Capability to handle operational & technical issue)
- Communication with Management Team on weekly achievements/ targets/ concerns.
What you will do :
- Analyse and resolve Ethernet /FTTX/FTTH network issues by closing coordinating with the partners.
- Engage with Business Team & Partners on the ground to understand the challenges with Customer services & deployed Networks and close the gaps either working with one's own team or cross-functional verticals.
- Improve the Network SLA 's & the response time for resolving any network faults.
- Strategize in coordination with peers to bring down the fault rates & the complaint ratios Consistently.
- Anticipate potential problems and proactively give suggestions to Partners/Internal Teams in areas like process adherence, technology up-gradation/ optimization, better service delivery.
- Ensure Partner satisfaction by responding to all escalations regarding Deliveries & Fault Rectification.