Executive Assistance To Director (10-15 yrs)
Job Title : Executive Assistant to Director
Department : Director's Office
Location : Tiruppur
Job Description :
- Effectively handling Director office and other office functions including arranging calendars - daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly, office correspondence, filing, travel & miscellaneous.
- MIS - collecting, analyzing, and summarizing to Director.
- Co-ordinate, follow up with Manager- s/Sr.Manager's /AGM and other Senior staff on their KRAs, Communicate effectively with all stake holders to achieve the required result for the Director.
- Maintain communication bridge with internal and external stakeholders for the Director.
- Preparing MoM, creating presentations and effective means of communication for conveying information across the functions, client interaction. Manage documentation in an organized and timely manner
- Maintain High level of confidentiality and integrity.
- Single point of contact for organizing periodic team/functional events
- Organize travel plans for the Director, reporting head and visitors/clients
Educational Qualification :
- Qualification : B.Com, BBA,BMS, MBA/PGDBM
- Specialization : Management, Commerce
Work Experience :
- No. of years:10 + years
- Area of work :
This role works as an Executive Assistant to the Director in the areas of managing meetings, ensuring follow-up for vital issues concerning the Director, driving MIS reports collation from stakeholders, and summarizing it effectively for the Director, ensuring smooth documentation around both personal and professional aspects relating to meetings, travel, assignments and collaborative sessions.
Functional Skills :
- Must be well organized and be able to multi-task effectively
- Must have good communication skills along with maturity in dealing with persons at the Senior levels.
- Must be a positive minded personality with a grounded view of the schedules that a Dir must achieve for a day.
- Sharing information with the Director in a timely and effective manner so as to maximize the decision-making capability.
- Must be driven by high integrity when it comes to sensitive and classified information and must be able to connect the - dots- to form a quick understanding of when and where it can be shared
- Should be well versed in MS - Office (Excel, Word, Power Point) & Should be adequate knowledge in SAP or any ERP
Behavioral Competencies :
- Must have excellent verbal communication
- Must demonstrate trust and integrity with ease.
- Responsible, punctual & ability to work under pressure.
- Must be able to juggle between priorities without supervision
Other Job Requirements :
- Must be multi-lingual - ability to speak and read in English, Tamil, etc