Recruiter at WildFox business Advocacy
Views:159 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive Assistant (0-1 yrs)
The Team :
Wildfox Business Advocacy provides countrywide technology and support to manufacturing and retail business houses for Production, management, finance, research, trading operations & functions. Wildfox is committed to deliver innovative scalable, industry leading analytic insights that enable our clients to achieve competitive advantage globally.
This position is based full time in Bangalore India.
The Person you are :
- Young quick and idealist female
- Any Graduation/U.G
The expertise you have :
- Managing MD's office, Maintain calendar, meetings, schedules, appointments, and travel.
- Prepare documents and M-o-M and follow up on closures on agreed timelines.
- Follow up with department heads on various tasks assigned.
- Facilitate internal communication.
- Willing to travel across India, to attend meetings.
- Develop and maintain an effective network and cooperative relationship with the MD's internal and external partners & clients.
- Manage office facilities and administration.
- Strong working knowledge of MS office applications.
- Coordinating with various internal departments and clients.
- Screen and direct phone calls.
- Tech savvy, well versed with internet usage and a master at preparing presentations.
- Supporting the Head by managing daily administrative work.
The Skills You Bring :
- Proficient with office management systems, MS Office especially Excel and its formulas
- Familiarity with online calendars.
- Proficiency in using office equipment, including printers.
- Exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information.
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work.
- Must possess good written and verbal communication skills with fluency in English
- Good experience with travel planning.
- Highly flexible, adaptable individual who can think on her feet.
- Willingness in dealing with ambiguity in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude towards work
- Dynamic, proactive and eager to learn
- Multitasker with good interpersonal skills
- Accuracy and speed in taking instructions
The value you deliver :
- Act as an all-around gatekeeper and strategically manage the MD's time with respect to priorities, goals, and objectives.
- Monitor inbox, draft email correspondence, and respond on behalf of MD.
- Assist with miscellaneous special projects or duties as needed.
- Setting virtual and in-person meetings for associates and clients.
- Arrange and organize travel.
- Be an integral part to help execute on a varying range of projects.
- Prepare, draft, proofread and execute accurate business correspondence using excellent communication skills.
Company Overview :
At Wildfox, we are focused on making our expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want, we are privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspective and experiences.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.