Recruitment Lead at Synoverge Consultants - Recruitment Firm
Views:109 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Executive Assistant (1-4 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Conduct research, compile data and prepare presentations for executives.
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries
- Taking dictation and minutes and writing them up subsequently
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Review operating practices and procedures in order to determine whether improvements can be made in areas such as workflow, reporting procedures, or expenditures
- Excellent verbal and communication skills in English
- Ability to create presentation in Google Slides and Powerpoint.
- Well versed with the Internet and its corresponding programs (e.g Google G-suite )
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
- Excellent time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Friendly and professional demeanour