Executive Assistant (10-15 yrs)
Job Summary :
As the Group Executive Assistant you will provide nearly invisible support to Director and leadership team, acting with little supervision, anticipating needs while managing the day- to- day workflow and prioritizing various projects, which includes scheduling, contact management, preparing materials for meetings, and participating in a wide range of special projects. The Group Executive Assistant will perform, coordinate and oversee administrative duties while providing an extensive level of support.
Reports to : Director
Experience Level : 10-15 yrs
Mode of Hire : Full Time
Location : Hyderabad
Primary Roles & Responsibilities :
- Maintain the Calendar, including day-to-day and long-term management of meetings, projects, and priorities
- Schedule all meetings and travel, including prioritizing meetings and communicating all relevant details to participants
- Balance conflicting priorities in order to manage workflow, ensure the completion of essential projects, and meet critical deadlines
- Conduct, compile, and present research on potential funders, partners and other topics
- Serve as the first point of contact for a wide variety of high-level relationships between Leadership and external contacts
- Facilitate, build and monitor relationships including tracking contacts in database and managing follow-up
- Handle phone, email and postal mail inquiries and respond appropriately
- Draft and edit correspondence, articles, reports and presentations; transcribe meeting notes
- Coordinate and manage special projects, including working collaboratively with staff to assure projects meet deadlines
- Work as a member of the team, willingly providing back- up support for co- workers when appropriate and actively supporting group goals.
Candidate Profile :
- Utilize analytical skills and a demonstrate broad understanding of the business to effectively interpret and anticipate needs
- Exhibit sound judgment and the ability to make reasonable decisions in the absence of direction
- Works effectively without constant and direct supervision or guidance
- Demonstrate flexibility in the face of change
- Project a positive demeanor regardless of changes in working conditions
- Produce well thought- out, professional correspondence free of grammatical and spelling errors
- Interact professionally with stakeholders and associates at all times
- Promptly respond to requests with accuracy and a courteous demeanor
- Display proficiency using standard office equipment such as a computer, fax, photocopier, scanner, etc. Demonstrate advanced proficiency by quickly adapting to new technology and easily acquiring new technical skills
Summary of Qualifications :
- Proven organization and time management skills to complete a high volume of varied responsibilities in a fast-paced setting with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent Communication Skills (oral and written) with a confident, concise, clear and compelling style
- Proficient in all MS Office applications including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent relationship builder; able to demonstrate a high level of tact, discretion, and diplomacy with all internal and external stakeholders. Must also demonstrate ability to maintain confidential/sensitive information.
- Skilled in all aspects of planning and project management/Able to take an idea from concept to completion.
- Resourceful, strategic problem-solving ability with a fun, positive - can do- attitude and fun sense of humor
- Should possess Graduate degree or equivalent.