HR Manager at TrueJobs India
Views:232 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive Assistant (10-20 yrs)
CTC : 10lac - 18lac
Shift : 10am - 7pm Sunday Off
Qualification : MBA / LLB Any
- 10yrs Experience as Executive Assistant
- Willing to Move other Location, Conveyance will be provided from Company
- Male Candidates Only
- Good With Legal Agreement - How to Leagal Drafting - Reasearch - Litigation management - Digital
- Should Be Excellent in English
Job Description of Executive Assistant :
- Drafts confidential correspondence including proposals, letters, memoranda, reports, edit documents, take and transcribe minutes of meetings, and perform other administrative and secretarial duties.
- Creates, maintains, and/or updates various databases. Extrapolates, analyzes, and presents data for management information reporting purposes.
- Serves as a liaison between executives, internal management and employees, clients, and visitors as required; reviews, requests, schedules appointments and meetings.
- Reviews incoming correspondence via paper or email, lead initiative to determine appropriate action required. Leads and monitors issues for appropriate follow up.
- Completes expense reports and handles the reconciliation of receipts for a designated work group or for executive leaders
- Plans, coordinates, and supports meeting and conferences and setup video and audio conferencing when required.
- Arranges travel as needed.
- Coordinates data from a variety of sources for inclusion in technical reports and presentations
- Performs independent research and prepares information for special projects as assigned.