Senior Recruiter at Jobsplan
Views:1264 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Executive Assistant (12-18 yrs)
Title : Executive Assistant
Location : Mumbai
Responsibilities Include :
- Acting as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Managing executives calendars and set up meetings
Job brief :
- We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support company's senior management
- Executive Assistants responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports.
- To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
- Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Format information for internal and external communication memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Management Degree preferable
Interested candidate can speak to Ms. Anita on 9987886676.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.