Talent Acquisition at Jobsplan - Executive Search Firm
Views:491 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Executive Assistant (15-20 yrs)
EA Responsibilities Include :
- Acting as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Managing executives- calendars and set up meetings
Job brief :
- We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support company's senior management.
- Executive Assistant's responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
- Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives- calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Format information for internal and external communication - memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
- 15-20 yrs Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Management Degree preferable
Age Bracket : 40-45Yrs, Male Candidate ONLY
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.