Human Resources at Nation with NaMo
Views:201 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Executive Assistant (2-4 yrs)
Position Summary :
We are seeking a highly skilled and organized Executive Assistant to provide executive, administrative, and development support to our Managing Director. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the Managing Director's office, scheduling meetings, managing travel arrangements, coordination with project team leads on behalf of the Managing Director and preparing reports and correspondence. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, data understanding and data handling competency, be highly
organized, and possess the ability to work independently while prioritizing competing demands. This role will serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external stakeholders on all matters pertaining to the Managing Director's office.
- Assisting the Managing Director in managing calendar and schedule appointments/meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Plan and coordinate travel arrangements, including flights, accommodations, and transportation
- Prepare and distribute meeting agendas and minutes. Assist in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings. Prepares an account of the meetings and designates and follows up on assigned action items.
- Draft, edit, and proofread correspondence, reports and presentations
- Conduct research and gather data for reports and presentations
- Perform administrative tasks such as answering phone calls and responding to emails
- Prioritize and manage multiple tasks with competing deadlines
- Liaise with other departments and external stakeholders on behalf of the Managing Director
Experience & Education :
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, preferably from Tier-1 institute with strong academic performance
- Strong organisational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritise multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Minimum 2-3 years providing support for upper-level management in a consulting organisation/ Start-up
Skills & Abilities :
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant or similar role supporting senior executives
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, management, time-management, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates Intelligence, positive attitude and loads of patience
- Logical and Analytical in approach
- Resilient in withstanding pressure and delivering efficiently. High attention to detail and ability to multitask effectively
- Proficiency in MS Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint
- Ability to conduct research and present data in a succinct and well-written manner.
- Strong analysis skills and exceptional ability to communicate data and results to a wide range of individuals including senior leadership
- Ability to work independently and with professional discretion
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, internal & external partners
- Should be open for work related travel frequently
We offer competitive compensation packages and opportunities for growth within the company. If you meet the qualifications listed above and are excited about this opportunity, please submit your resume and a cover letter for consideration.