Talent Acquisition Partner at Goodworker
Views:302 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Executive Assistant (2-5 yrs)
Join GoodWorker and be part of a team who gives millions of people in India control of their livelihoods.
Millions of skilled workers in India continue to face major challenges finding employment in India. Workers are inevitably reliant on intermediaries, who often fail to deliver on skill-matching and long-term growth prospects for workers.
For the first time ever, we are providing workers in India with a digital, verified biodata through the GoodWorker platform. Workers in India can now be empowered to find jobs more easily, secure their livelihood and establish a formal career. At the same time, employers will also be able to enjoy improved efficiencies and cost benefits in hiring the right worker.
GoodWorker is built on Affinidi, an open and interoperable ecosystem that enables users to have control and ownership over their data.
Both GoodWorker and Affinidi are seeded by Temasek, a global investment company headquartered in Singapore.
We are looking for a world-class team to build and scale our startup to reach several million workers by 2025.
This role at GoodWorker provides a unique opportunity for a high performing individual to have broad impact. You will work closely with a talented and diverse group of engineers, product managers and industry experts.
Job Type: 12 months contract
Exp: 2 to 5 years
Key responsibilities :
- We're looking for an exceptional Executive Assistant who can work with little direction to support most senior C-Suite executives. You'll make decisions and give guidance to others based on our senior executives- preferences and choices.
- Provide high-level executive support for C-Suite executives in a fast-paced and changing client service environment:
- Organize and schedule client and internal meetings and events with an understanding of business priorities - proactively manages extremely complex calendars
- Proactively manages and drives team logistics
- Prepare proposals, letters, slide decks, client invoices, etc.
- Proactively support business development efforts
- Assist with preparation of basic PowerPoint/Excel tasks - prepare slides, proposals, and other documents, including proofreading, editing, copying, and binding when requires
- Draft and archive correspondence
- Conduct research and gather information from public sources across multiple industries; synthesize and package results
- Provide backup support to other executives on a regular basis
- Maintain high levels of confidentiality
- Act as thought partner and trusted advisor to senior C-suite executives
- Make sure they know what they need to know
- Guide them toward making right decisions about use of time
- Loop in all relevant parties when needed
- Build effective working relationships with key stakeholders:
- Affinidi C-Suite executives - understand preferences relating to travel, calendar, etc.
- Clients and their Assistants - facilitate the scheduling process and relevant communications
- EA peers - work together to support other members of the Affinidi team, as well as those who are from its subsidiaries
- Perform other duties as assigned or required; responsibilities will vary
Ideal candidate requirements :
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Demonstrated leadership and/or customer service experience
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a fast paced environment (really fast paced!) supporting senior executives, strongly preferred
- Outlook, g calendar
- Highly customer service oriented, with the ability to work collaboratively with other EAs
- Demonstrate a high level of ownership of tasks and sound business judgment