Manager HR at IMAGES Multimedia Pvt. Ltd
Views:132 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive Assistant (2-5 yrs)
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE :
- Our company is searching for an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Executive Assistant.
- The Executive Assistant will work directly with C-level executives and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties.
- The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with competitive compensation.
- The responsibilities and duties section is the most important part of the job description. Here you should outline the functions this position will perform on a regular basis, how the job functions within the organization and the title of the manager the person will report to.
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries
- Arrange corporate events to take place outside of the workplace, such as golf tournaments, fundraising events and staff appreciation events
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele
- Next, outline the required and preferred skills for your position. This may include education, previous job experience.
- You may also include soft skills and personality traits.
- Must have related educational background.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor