Executive Assistant to Partner at Enviro Ventures LLP
Views:161 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Executive Assistant (3-10 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION Nov 2022
POSITION: EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO MANAGING DIRECTOR
MD has dual business activities.
It is also managing development of real estate division.
Key Responsibilities as an EA :
1. To provide overall support to the MD to manage Professional and Personal commitments of MD.
2. To manage schedules, meetings, planning events, organising travel and preparing travel itineraries.
3. To manage correspondence and emails. Expected that person goes through the email and creates task to be done and gets it done or does it herself / himself based on instruction of MD or suitably responds to the email.
4. To organise the emails so that information is very accessible and organized.
5. To organise information emerging from email under file management. Both physical and digital.
6. To create and manage databases, keeping them upto date, categorising them so that the process of retrieving the data is very efficient.
7. Keeping personal information databases upto date, categorise them on so that they can be reached out efficiently. Insurance Policies, Investments etc. paperwork.
8. Managing domestic and international travel; ticketing, hotel booking, travel insurance and visa processing if applicable etc.
9. Financial Management: Managing / Overseeing financial spending and record keeping, monitoring of payments on due dates, other timely compliance of any other financial commitments.
10. To coordinate, attend and take minutes for the meetings.
11. To conduct research/ analysis as may be directed.
12. To produce reports as and when required.
13. To follow up on action points from meetings.
14. The person should be able to assimilate all the leads coming in for marketing. Interact with them and provide preliminary information to the potential customer about the project.
15. Interact with customers to communicate information, get information etc.
16. Get proper documentation organised which is required to close the sales.
17. Coordinate with site engineer and Mumbai office regarding client visit etc.
18. Originate, organise and use marketing material.
19. Capabilities of handling Social Media.
1. Financial Services, 2. Hospitality 3. Real Estate
Profile Requirements :
1. Education : MBA or Graduate degree level or equivalent.
2. Experience of providing secretarial and administrative support for Senior Management.
3. Experience of working in Service industry.
4. English language skills: very essential
5. Excellent communication skills- written and verbal
6. Excellent IT, MS skills
7. Excellent knowledge of social media marketing / apps
8. Ability to create digital posts or atleast familiar with process of the same.
9. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
9. Proactive and resourceful
10. Organised & Multi-tasker
11. Ability to proactively complete / drive tasks
12. Ability to work in a diverse team environment
13. Ability to work under pressure to agreed deadlines and adapt to change
14. Ability to handle confidential and sensitive material
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.