Executive Assistant (3-9 yrs)
About Us :
Archwell was born in 2015 with a mission to be a constant and trusted partner, helping business adapt, evolve & thrive in every market environment. Digital disruption is all around. Markets are chaotic and unpredictable. And yet, at its core, mortgage is still simply people helping people.
We get it. We like to say we are - by mortgage, for mortgage.
We do this through our collection of diverse tools, platforms, solutions, and services that each help solve specific challenges lenders, servicers and investors deal with every day.
Job Overview :
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support the COO's office. As an Executive Assistant the responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements, and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
This role will be reporting to the Manager Talent Acquisition and will work closely with stakeholders
Job Roles and Responsibilities :
- Manage executives- calendars and set up meetings
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Create, edit, monitor excel spreadsheets
- Create or edit simple PowerPoint presentations
- Help gather miscellaneous information
- Format information for internal and external communication - memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Follow up on other people's work
- Return calls (minimal)
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
Qualification & Experience :
- Degree preferred
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
Shift Timing : 5:30 PM to 2:30 AM
Location : Bangalore