HR Manager at Anavio Global Pvt Ltd
Views:141 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive Assistant (4-10 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supporting all aspects of the Chairman work including appointments and the diary, travel and accommodation as required in addition to managing dates, producing agendas, minutes, for meetings and assist in research, coordination, follow up with internal and external business associates.
- Support the Chairman in the research, coordination, preparation and presentation of reports, contracts, and make sure deadlines are met.
- Contribute to the overall development of The Group and its activities.
- Maintain and develop systems, procedures and records in line with the organizations policies and objectives.
- Ensure necessary records are maintained that can readily provide current, accurate and accessible information. Set up and maintain the integrated electronic and paper based filing systems.
- Maintain utmost confidentiality with information and documents entrusted with. Only share information with explicitly mentioned personnel.
- Work within the framework of The Groups corporate plan as directed by the Chairman.
- Support in research, coordination, correspondence, contract finalization and follow up with vendors, candidates, partners, companies and others a required for daily business activities.
- Coordinate with employees and follow up for tasks assigned to make sure work is delivered in time.
- Support the Director in the preparation of all documentation required for key decision making as required.
- Travel coordination.
- Other personal arrangements as required.
- Any other work as deemed fit.
Qualification: Any Graduate/Post Graduate
Quality of Experience:
- 4-8 years - experience in assisting Top Management Person.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other office productivity tools, with aptitude to learn new software and systems.
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.