staffing and recruitment consultant at prime Infosoft
Views:78 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Executive Assistant (5-10 yrs)
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries
- Assisting the directors with schedules and preparing Reports/MIS on major activities handled by him -
- Create financial models, simulation and lead recommendations to the Investment committee with facts, data and analytical commentary.
- Conduct research including identifying and analyzing sectors, developing investment themes for chosen sectors
- Creating fund presentations, reporting, and strengthening funds social media presence, working with the investment team in the entire investment life cycle of sourcing, deal execution, due diligence, portfolio monitoring and management, and exits
- Support colleagues any other ancillary tasks from time to time.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience and minimum 2 years in investment banking or working with a fund
- Proficient in financial modelling, valuations, and excellent analytical skills
- Knowledge of relevant regulations (IT, GST, FDI, SEBI, RBI, AIF etc)
- Knowledge of negotiating term sheets and shareholder agreements
- Proficient with MS word, excel, and PowerPoint.
Job Location: The role is based in St. Marks Road, Near MG Road, Bangalore (Corporate Office)