Assistant Manager - Human Resources at Syngene International Ltd
Views:48 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Executive Assistant (5-12 yrs)
Job Title : Executive Assistant
Job Location : Hyderabad
About Syngene : Syngene is an innovation-led contract research, development and manufacturing organization offering integrated scientific services from early discovery to commercial supply.
At Syngene, safety is at the heart of everything we do personally and professionally. Syngene has placed safety at par with business performance with shared responsibility and accountability, including following safety guidelines, procedures and SOPs, in letter and spirit.
Mandatory expectation for all roles as per Syngene safety guidelines
- Overall adherence to safe practices and procedures of oneself and the teams aligned.
- Contributing to development of procedures, practices and systems that ensures safe operations and compliance to company's integrity & quality standards
- Driving a corporate culture that promotes environment, health, and safety (EHS) mindset and operational discipline at the workplace at all times.
- Ensuring safety of self, teams and lab/plant by adhering to safety protocols and following environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace.
- Ensure all assigned mandatory trainings related to data integrity, health, and safety measures are completed on time by all members of the team including self.
- Compliance to Syngene- s quality standards at all times.
- Hold self and their teams accountable for the achievement of safety goals.
- Govern and Review safety metrics from time to time.
Role Accountabilities :
- Managing calendars of the stakeholders i.e. the senior leaders based in Hyderabad and scheduling meetings as required.
- Coordinate external engagements, meetings and travel.
- Coordinate with Admin/Finance for logistical arrangements for auditors, clients, visitors and delegations etc.
- Be the point of contact between the executives and company employees/clients and manage information flow.
- Format information for internal and external communication - memos, emails, presentations, reports.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Devise and maintain office filing system.
- Preparation of presentations for trainings and meetings.
- Compilation of data, recording and preparation of Minutes of Meetings, weekly & monthly reports.
- Proof reading and editing of documents.
- Procurement Management: Mapping procurement requirements for the department and coordinate the cycle time, updating the visibility and follow-up.
- Creating Purchase Requests, follow-up on Purchase Requests till material is delivered.
- Control and tracking of expenses from purchase requests and invoices.
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory.
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and plant safety.
- Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company.
All employees will consistently demonstrate alignment with our core values:
Specific requirements for this role
1. Experience :
Should be well versed with MS Office, MS Teams and other office software to be able to perform the tasks efficiently Experience: relevant work experience 6-9 years.
2. Education :
Graduate in any discipline.