Senior Associate HR at Essar Capital
Views:192 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive Assistant (5-6 yrs)
Job Description :
Executive Assistant :
- Seeking an experienced Executive Assistant (EA) to provide management support to the Promoters. The ideal candidate should have a track record of working closely with Promoter/Directors (PD), Senior Executives.
- EA will be responsible for driving cross-functional initiatives, ensuring effective communication and collaboration between departments, and managing special projects.
Key Responsibilities and Competencies :
- Independently lead "Special Projects" and liaise between different departments of the organisation.
- Periodically update PDs on various ongoing projects and assignments.
- Follow up with various departments and build a strong relationship with key stakeholders.
- Conduct research and gather information on behalf of the PDs/Senior Management.
- Manage confidential information with discretion and maintain a high level of professionalism at all times.
- Have strong analytical and business acumen and support decision making.
- Eager to work on multiple projects/assignments.
- Open to work on projects which lie outside the actual skill-set and learn on the go.
- Have an entrepreneurial mind-set and should be able to drive projects independently.
- Financial acumen is a must.
Experience and Education :
- MBA preferably from top tier B school.
- Should have a major/minor degree in Finance.
- Minimum experience of 5 years.