Executive Assistant (5-8 yrs)
Primary Functions And Essential Responsibilities :
Meeting management :
- Extensive coordination and scheduling of internal / external meetings and conference calls, video conference meetings for the teams both internally / externally with clients global offices.
- Liaising with other Executive Administrators globally when necessary.
- Coordination of Domestic and International travel arrangements including flight / hotel bookings, trains, and ground transportation; arranging Visa's where necessary and creating detailed travel itineraries.
General Administration :
- Timely collection and processing of team expenses for both cash and American Express using the company expense system.
- Supporting the other Executive & Admin Assistants where necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience as an Executive / Administrative Assistant supporting a team in a professional, fast paced environment.
Experience/Skills Required :
- Strong attention to detail and highly organised.
- Strong client service orientation.
- Effective prioritisation of multiple professionals.
- Experience in travel coordination; domestic & international.
- Understanding of different time zones
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to represent the team in a positive way through interactions with other internal teams, as well as external clients, investors, and partners.
Location : Mumbai
Status : Regular
- Technical proficiency is mandatory; programs used include, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Good judgment as to when to escalate issues vs. solving problems independent