Senior Manager at Geo-Chem Laboratories Pvt Ltd
Views:141 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Executive Assistant (5-8 yrs)
Brief about role :
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the CEO. The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison to the board of directors and senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts and oversees special projects.
Job Descriptions :
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including managing an extremely active calendar of appointments completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Communicates with the general staff on the CEO's behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally. Coordinates meetings and strategic activities with the Management.
- Assembles materials, notes, data needed by the CEO. Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings. Prepares minutes of the meetings and follows up on assigned action items.
- Drafts reports, letters of solicitation, proposals; prepares and coordinates oral and written communication.
- Prepare Power Point presentations as advised by the CEO.
- Format information for internal and external communication - memos, emails, presentations, reports.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners. Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO's office and internal departments, demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner. Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities and following up appropriately. Acts as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated.
- Manage CEO's calendars and set up meetings. Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures. Organise and coordinate meetings as advised by CEO. Circulate minutes of meeting to concerned stakeholders and follow up for actions as needed and update CEO from time to time the progress of actions/pendency, etc.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the company.
- Prepare presentations and manage data as needed for Management and other review meetings as guided and advised by CEO
- Supports CEO in his external commitments related to Geneva head quarter and other groups.
- Any other tasks as assigned by the management.