Senior Lead Recruiter at COE Solutions
Views:176 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Executive Assistant - Administrative Support (4-8 yrs)
- Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the Director and/or other assigned leadership staff.
- Maintain the Director's calendar, including scheduling meetings, appointments, speaking engagements, and travel (may include domestic and international) arrangements.
- Exercise discretion in committing time and evaluating needs.
- Schedule departmental meetings; assist in the preparation and distribution of meeting agendas and materials.
- Maintain confidential and sensitive information.
- Attend meetings and take notes of discussion; prepare the initial draft of minutes and summaries.
- Keep the director's advised of time-sensitive and priority issues, ensuring appropriate follow-up.
- This includes receiving and screening the CIO's phone calls and visitors, answering a variety of questions with tact and diplomacy, taking messages, and directing calls appropriately for resolution.
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents for senior staff.
- Schedules and attends meetings on behalf of executives, taking notes and recording minutes.
- Receives incoming communication or memos on behalf of senior staff, reviews contents, determines importance, and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by Directors.
- Should track the details of client and arrange basic client details before the meeting
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills/Abilities :
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and recordkeeping systems.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software