Associate Consultant at Michael Page
Views:348 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Executive Assistant - Administrative Support (7-20 yrs)
Job brief : Looking to hire an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support the leadership team. You will contribute to the efficiency of our client's business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage executives calendars and set up meetings.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports.
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff.
- Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders.
- Format information for internal and external communication - memos, emails, presentations, reports.
- Take minutes during meetings.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Organize and maintain the office filing system.
As a successful candidate, you should have :
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Excellent MS Office knowledge.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines).
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information.
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work.
- High School Degree; additional qualifications as PA diploma or certification would be considered an advantage.