Talent Acquisition Consultant at Atrios Consulting
Views:150 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive Assistant - Administrative Support (8-10 yrs)
Job Description :
The Executive - Administration & EA participates in the details of the day-to-day responsibilities of administration department and manages MD's office. Managing overall administrative activities for the office, responsible for the day-to-day facilities operations including supervising the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment, purchasing office supplies, furniture, office equipment etc.
- Facility Management, including managing housekeeping support staff's deliverables and work quality
- Maintaining petty cash reimbursement & reconciliation
- Maintaining expenses carried out for Administration
- Budget preparation (first draft) for Administration
- Monitoring inventory of stationary, office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Managing repair maintenance & replacement as well as AMC contracts of office assets.
- Coordination with building facility mangement
- Drafting documents/ Letter related to Admin/Facility permission from Govt. / Building Premises
- Managing employee engagement activities like birthday celebration, coffee with steerco, wellness activities, etc.
- Procuring quotations, rate negotiations and agreement finalizations with Vendors
- Coordinating in processing & amendment of POs.
- Coordinating all travel and hotel arrangements for staff and visitors, including visas.
- Preparing VPRs for vendor invoices and following up on approvals.
- End to end Travel Management, visa for all employees and expat mobility support and assistance.
Executive assistant :
- Managing MD's calendar and set up meetings
- Travel & Expense management for MD
- Preparing and consolidating presentation for the meetings, noting MOM and sharing the same to meeting attendees in stipulated time
REQUESTED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS :
- Graduate/Post Graduate in any stream
- Candidate with Minimum 8 to 10 years- of experience in Administration
- Excellent written and verbal English and local language skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Ability to interact with employees at various levels.
- Strong understanding of confidentiality.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.