Assistant HR Manager at ZISPL
Views:238 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive Assistant - BFS (2-5 yrs)
Urgent opening for Executive Assistant (EA) - Female Only
Reports To :nThe EA will report to the Managing Director.
Job Overview :
A talented Executive Assistant to support our team. The EA will manage mostly business related tasks for the team such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, business development, marketing, client servicing and other organizational tasks. To do this role properly the EA should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite, be extremely fast at solving problems and have experience as an executive or administration assistant in the past.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of
directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including word processing, spread sheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analysing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Direct all operational aspects of all the three branches namely Bangalore (HO), Udupi & Mumbai.
- Assess Franchising Clients
- Salary Updates.
- Be able to conduct Training.
- Willing to travel.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence and needs.
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws.
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company.
Skills & Requirements :
- Sufficient knowledge of best practices in the industry.
- Familiarity with industry's rules and regulations.
- Results driven and Schedule focused.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Any basic degree
Work experience: Min of 2 years
Salary : 4-5 Lac
Gender : Female Only
Work Location :
We Work, RMZ Latitude Commercial Building
9thfloor, Bellary Rd,
About FinexTender Capital Solutions Pvt. Ltd. :
FINEXTENDER is an emerging Financial Service Conglomerate incorporated by the proficient Stock Market veterans after huge success in many different models. FINEXTENDER is well- known for its vast experience in technical Analysis for many years now has succeeded exceptionally well in all fields of Long Term and Short term trading.It addresses financial needs in key sectors including stock market trading, Broking, Market advisory, Mutual Funds and research services and Portfolio Management services.
Its footprint extends up to 5 branches in India that is Bangalore (HO), Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysore & Udupi.
FINEXTENDER CAPITAL SOLUTIONS PVT LTD was established in Sep 2018. Before it was managed under proprietorship, in the name of Riches Creater in the year 2010.
Our Strength lies in the expert human resource who understands the basics of trading very well. Thus we are able to provide the Best Analysis.