Talent Acquisition Manager at Velocitai Digital Private Limited
Views:88 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Executive Assistant - CEO's Office - IT (2-4 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Managing CEO office, Maintain calendar, meetings, schedules, appointments, and travel.
- Prepare documents and M-o-M and follow up on closures on agreed timelines.
- Follow up with department heads on various tasks assigned.
- Create regular reports and update internal databases.
- Facilitate internal communication.
- Develop and maintain an effective network and cooperative relationship with the CEO's internal and external partners & clients.
- Manage office facilities and administration.
- Strong working knowledge of MS office applications.
- Coordinating with various internal departments and clients.
- Screen and direct phone calls.
Skills & Qualification :
- Masters with minimum 2-years of experience as an Executive Assistant to CXO / senior management, preferably with a start-up.
- Knowledge of office procedures.
- Solid experience with office management systems, MS Office especially Excel and its formulas
- Familiarity with online calendars and cloud systems.
- Experience using office equipment, including printers and fax machines.
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information.
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work.
- Must possess good written and verbal communication skills with fluency in English. Knowledge of Chinese/Japanese will be an added advantage.
- Very good experience with travel planning, and visa application.
- Highly flexible, adaptable individual who can think on his/her feet.
- Experience in dealing with ambiguity in a fast paced environment.