Manager-TA at Axis My India
Views:124 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive Assistant - Consumer Data Intelligence (3-15 yrs)
Axis My India, is India's leading Consumer Data Intelligence Company and a Harvard Business School case study, offering research & marketing solutions at scale. The company has a presence in over 737 districts and has touched 90 million Indian households. Our vision is to connect and resolve problems of all 250 million Indian households.
For more insights of the company, kindly visit our website on https://www.axismyindia.org/
Position : Executive Assistant to Chairman & Managing Director
- Proven track record of high-level administration & secretarial support involving efficient handling of top & confidential correspondence.
- Managing outward correspondences & internal office, factory document flow.
- Organizing and updating of the daily reports of production, dispatch, activity report and pretty cash settlement
- Screening, managing emails and arranging corresponding on timely manner
- Attending business calls & prioritizing the same, attending the visitors of CMD office.
- Co-ordinating with various internal and external departments to ensure smooth execution of day-to-day business operations as per the company policy
- Organizing various appointment, conference calls and making arrangement for the same
- Maintaining and updating calendar on regular basis and planning the activities in advance
- Taking care of personal investments, credit payments and accounts of CMD and making payments to the concerned financial institutions on time
- Surfing the internet to look for information of various ministries details of the office use.
- Doing web research for creative material at times to help the DTP department
- Important co-ordination with DTP dept. in regard to Govt. designs, art work etc.
- Providing administrative and management support to the CMD and Directors
- Organizing air tickets and accommodation for CMD, office consultants and other management staff, occasionally arranging for international visits
- Maintaining and updating complete details of vendors and business associates on regular basis
- Taking care of insurance policies of companies & Directors/CMD vehicles
- Preparing and submitting business travel expenses as credit card statement and other cash reimbursement timely as per the company policy.
Skill Set and Competencies
- Communication Skills
- Organizational ability
- Excellent Written and Oral communication
- Excellent Time Management
- Technical Oversight
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Administrative skills
- Ability to Work independently
Job Location: Andheri ( Chakala) close to metro Station ( Accommodation facility available for an outstation candidate )
Week Off : Sunday fix & 2 sat
Salary : Not a constraint to a right candidate