HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:407 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Executive Assistant - Investment Banking Domain (5-12 yrs)
Experience: 5 - 12 years
CTC: 15 - 20 Lakhs
- Support multiple seniors simultaneously in their calendar, travel expense management.
- Providing General administrative support
- Managing complex schedules, conducting research, Coordinating travel.
- Arranges travel as needed.
- Plans, coordinates, and supports meeting and conferences and set up video and audio conferencing when required.
- Drafts confidential correspondence including proposals, letters, memorandum, reports, edit documents, take and transcribe minutes of meetings, and perform other administrative and secretarial duties.
- Creates, maintain, and/or updates various databases, Extrapolates, analyzes, and presents data for management information reporting purposes.
- Serves as a liaison between executives, internal management and employees, clients, and visitors as required, reviews, requests, schedules appointments, and meetings.
- Completes expense reports and handles the reconciliation of receipts for a designated work group or for executive leaders.
- Coordinates data from a variety of sources for inclusion in technical reports and presentations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.