HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:387 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Executive Assistant - Investment Banking Domain (5-12 yrs)
Experience: 5 - 12 years
CTC: 15 - 20 Lakhs
- Support multiple seniors simultaneously in their calendar, travel expense management.
- Providing General administrative support
- Managing complex schedules, conducting research, Coordinating travel.
- Arranges travel as needed.
- Plans, coordinates, and supports meeting and conferences and set up video and audio conferencing when required.
- Drafts confidential correspondence including proposals, letters, memorandum, reports, edit documents, take and transcribe minutes of meetings, and perform other administrative and secretarial duties.
- Creates, maintain, and/or updates various databases, Extrapolates, analyzes, and presents data for management information reporting purposes.
- Serves as a liaison between executives, internal management and employees, clients, and visitors as required, reviews, requests, schedules appointments, and meetings.
- Completes expense reports and handles the reconciliation of receipts for a designated work group or for executive leaders.
- Coordinates data from a variety of sources for inclusion in technical reports and presentations.