HR Recruiter at Rookie Spot
Views:158 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Executive Assistant - IT (3-4 yrs)
Job Description : Executive Assistant (Female)Assist MD/CEO in meeting the organization goals
Reporting to : MD/CEO
Education : Post Graduate/MBA./B.tech.
Experience : 3+
Executive Assistant Job Profile and Description :
- An executive assistant must have a high degree of business sense and a great influencing ability to persuade people in behalf of his boss or the executive.
- The executive assistant should be able to do less important executive jobs, should know how to manage and handle company projects & people.
- He/she should also be able to carry himself well in business conferences and meetings, as he/she will be required to represent the executive in important business functions and communications with important people.
- Aside from these crucial roles of an executive assistant, he/she must be able to perform less menial tasks such as correspondence management, preparing company communications and research.
- He/she must also be able to know his executive well, as he will be deciding which of the listed appointments in a day or week are most appropriate for his executive superior to attend to.
- The executive assistant in this role is the one allocating the executive's time.
- He/she should be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and should be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a small office of diverse people and programs.
- The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Serve as the primary support personnel to the executive, the executive assistant is assigned to.
- Should possess an in depth knowledge of the executive's taste and preferences to be able to plan his schedule according to his desired order.
- Provide executive support on matters relating to the executive's chief obligations and mandates.
- Coordination of the executives schedules including internal and outside obligations.
- Arranging meetings and conferences, handling communication and travel arrangements, and processing related functions and documentations.
- Coordination and prioritization of the executive's daily appointments and business obligations.
- Call processing. The chief executive should be able to refer incoming calls to the respective employee or department while ensuring that appropriate calls are the only one that goes through to the executive. He/she should also follow up on communications emanating from his superior's office or department.
- Works efficiently with administrative assistants, which provide support for the executive employee.
- Comes up with ideas that will streamline work and identifies incidents that require immediate attention in the organization.
- Performs other related functions delegated or assigned to him/her in his capacity as an executive assistant.
- Develop quick understanding of the business environment, internal Organization and ways of working.
- Establish rapport with key people in the organization and clients/suppliers to the company.
- Understand growth targets of the company and hence various program to meet these goals.
- Monitor and report progress on these programs. Highlight risks, delays, and opportunities to CEO/MD.
- Assist CEO/MD in conducting monthly, quarterly, & annual reviews.
- Provide Personal Assistance to the MD/CEO.